Anxiety is a common psychological disorder. Everyone experiences anxiety at one point in life. Suspense and expectations are the root causes of anxiety. However, your lifestyle may make you to become anxious. In addition, anxiety could be a manifestation of some underlying health complications, such as menstrual cramps. It is hard to detect anxiety, mainly because most of its symptoms are often confused with other health conditions.
These symptoms include sweating, gastrointestinal disturbances, palpitations, hypertension, sleeplessness, restlessness and migraines. As a result, 75 per cent of anxiety cases are never diagnosed. It is advisable to get natural remedies for anxiety once you spot these signs.
The following are the best natural remedies for anxiety:
• Chamomile. This remedy is mainly found in a wide variety of health teas. It is an herb that grows naturally and you can take it directly to aid digestion and relief the nervous system. Chamomile is a sleep herb that helps you enjoy a relaxed sleep, thus curing sleeplessness. It also balances the levels of adrenaline produced, thus controlling your anxiety levels.
• Passion flower. This plant has tranquilizing capabilities especially when used as an inhalant. It controls your sensitivity, and decreases nervousness and restlessness. It also has pain relieving effects that help fight the migraines.
• Wild lettuce. This is a natural pain reliever, recommended for use by young people and children. It has a natural tranquilizing effect that helps relief the nervous system thus fightinag insomnia, nervousness and oversensitivity.
• Valerian. This herb is a natural remedy for anxiety that works by relieving the nervous system. This remedy is recommended for people with mild anxiety, and it is advisable to take it under the supervision of a physician.
• Exercise. Physical workout is best for your physical and mental fitness. Start a regular workout program to fight anxiety. Normal breathing sessions are very effective. You can fight anxiety by breathing in and out. Regular relaxation techniques such as yoga and meditation are other effective natural remedies for anxiety.